WELCOME TO YOUR TIMBER FLOORING SPECIALIST…
Matthew Kinstler, is one of Australia’s most experienced, government recognised, and Industry Accredited Timber and Cork Flooring Specialists. With over twenty-nine years experience he manages the Vanguard Timber Flooring teams that services Brisbane, Gold Coast and Northern Rivers Areas.
The Vanguard Group are a very friendly, reputable, licensed and insured company able to provide first class quality results in a variety of timber flooring installation systems including all related restorations, repairs, associated carpentry, including sanding and polishing or oiling requirements to outside decking, inside timber flooring and stairs.
We welcome all customer enquiries to supply, install, sand and polish or oil, from the smallest scratch and water damage repair jobs to large commercial and multi home projects. By choosing us you can have peace of mind we will provide you with friendly advise, service and great results. Hire us for any maintenance requirements right through to large-scale custom flooring installation projects that require attention to fine detail and craftsmanship.
Please use our fast Quoting System detailed below, by doing so it is very easy for us to get an accurate proposal back to you quickly. Basically to get things rolling please send some full sized photos of the areas with a brief description, and approximately how many m2 of flooring you would like a quote on.
OFFICE – SHOWROOM LOCATION
54 Paradise Avenue, Miami, 4220
(By appointment only)
Our Fast Quoting System: Simply email us with the following…
(1) One close up photo (in focus) of the worst looking or damaged areas.
(2) One photo of the damaged flooring areas from a distance.
(3) Total size of the floor area in square meters (m2) and number of steps etc.
(4) If repairs are to be done please include the width and thickness of the floorboard/panel in millimetres (mm) and species if known. A floorboard description may be: 80mm wide x 19mm thick Spotted Gum.
(5) Also please remember to include your full name, property address, phone mobile number.
Please note: To get the total square meterage of a floor space, simply break the area up into squares/rectangles, then measure one wall by the other. For example: A room that has two 4 meter length walls and two 10 meter length walls times 4 x 10 = 40 m2.