Our Fast Quoting System: Simply email us with the following…
(1) One close up photo (in focus) of the worst looking or damaged areas.
(2) One photo of the damaged flooring areas from a distance.
(3) Total size of the floor area in square meters (m2) and number of steps etc.
(4) If repairs are to be done please include the width and thickness of the floorboard/panel in millimetres (mm) and species if known. A floorboard description may be: 80mm wide x 19mm thick Spotted Gum.
(5) Also please remember to include your full name, property address, phone mobile number.
Please note: To get the total square meterage of a floor space, simply break the area up into squares/rectangles, then measure one wall by the other. For example: A room that has two 4 meter length walls and two 10 meter length walls times 4 x 10 = 40 m2.